As announced the line up for the Autumn Steam Spectacular Friday 7th – Sunday 9th October has been finalised and the guest locomotives have now arrived. SR ‘Battle of Britain’ Pacific 34053 ‘Sir Keith Park’ was the first to arrive after night had fallen over Ingrow. Today 34053 was followed by GWR ‘Manor’ Class 4-6-0 7822 ‘Foxcote Manor’
Supporting the guest locomotives are the ‘Home Fleet’
• BR Standard 4MT 4-6-0 75078
• WD 2-8-0 90733
• Midland 4F 0-6-0 43924
• USATC S160 2-8-0 “Big Jim” No.5820
• LNWR 0-6-2 ‘Coal Tank’ 1054 (Courtesy of Bahamas Loco society)
• Taff Vale Railway O2 0-6-2T 85
• Hudswell Clarke 0-6-0T 1704 ‘Nunlow (Courtesy of Bahamas Loco society)
• Grafton Steam Crane will be in steam and operating in Oakworth Yard
The mid-week diesel railbus service will once again be in the hands of the Class 101 diesel multiple unit.
For the timetables in operation this weekend, please click HERE to visit the timetable page.
Whilst every effort will made to ensure that the advised motive power and coaching stock are available, the Keighley & Worth Valley Railway reserve the right to change this when operational circumstances so dictate.