Reporting to the Operations Director and KWVLR (OpCo) Board, the post holder will be based in Haworth, West Yorkshire. They will be responsible for ensuring the Railway is staffed sufficiently to be able to run to the timetable.
Key functions will be:
- Oversee the rostering and ensure there are sufficient volunteers to cover rosters
- Monitor any amendments to train formations and organise the relevant shunting
- Manage bookings of all Special Trains, volunteer recruitment and casual employees
- Undertake the role of Responsible Officer as and when required
- The post holder will be expected to have a sound railway operating mindset and proven history of understanding railway procedures including SMS. An understanding of Heritage Operating Processing System (HOPS) is desirable.
Click HERE for a more comprehensive job description or email email@example.com for a complete job specification and full details or call 01535 645214 to request a copy to be sent by post.
Your CV should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post, marked confidential, to the following address:
Keighley & Worth Valley Light Railway Ltd.
The closing date for applications is Friday 23rd June 2017.
PLEASE NOTE: If you submit an application form and have not heard from us within four weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.